Final Congress Program
- All times listed are local / Mountain Standard Time
- All events are held at Arizona State University, Memorial Union, unless otherwise noted
- Download the Final Congress Program.
- Abstract Book – Monday Presentations
- Abstract Book – Tuesday Presentations
- Abstract Book – Wednesday Presentations
- Poster Abstracts
Community Climate Observations for Climate and Health Resilience
Communities are working to mitigate and manage climate and health risks. They require high-resolution information to understand how risk is distributed spatially as well as to inform actions to make the most cost-effective use of their municipal budgets. ICB will host a second workshop on this topic, following from initial conversations had at the American Meteorological Society Conference in January. We encourage you to attend ICB and take part in this workshop to continue discussions on best practices and guidance to aid in community climate observations that support climate and health resilience, with an emphasis on extreme heat. The workshop will involve networking opportunities, assessing progress and needs in the field, and exploring new directions.